London Wasps Coachclass: more than just a rugby camp
• Player development course for players aged 6 – 12 years old
• Coachclass prizes and awards to be won
• A chance to meet a London Wasps player
• Free BRITA 'Fill and Go' Bottle
Discounts - Book a group of 10 players or more from any one age-group using the down-loadable forms and you will receive a £10 discount per player and a signed shirt for your age group. More information can be found at http://www.wasps.co.uk/PremierRugbyCoacHclass.ink
The London Wasps Coachclass program is designed to provide a fun and rewarding experience to all levels of rugby player. Players engage in the specially designed Coachclass programme which allows them to develop a variety of different core skills and interact with a number of other children and our Community Coachclass Team.
It is a truly holistic programme with a range of different rugby skills and scenarios covered. We base our Coachclass programme around core rugby skills as we believe that every player at any age or level must have a good set of core skills to reach their true rugby potential. As well as this we also focus on game understanding and spend time on the set piece as it plays such an important part of Rugby Union. The London Wasps Coachclass team are highly experienced at developing young players at all levels and work hard to create an environment centred around the player that helps them to improve their rugby whilst having a maximum amount of fun.
If you enjoy your rugby and want to continue to play throughout your school holidays with London Wasps then why not come along, make some new friends and have a fantastic time.
The Coachclass program is available to both boys and girls and available to players in the under 7s through to the under 12s age groups for the 2013/14 season. You do not need to be able to play to any particular standard and even if you have never played rugby before our coaches will help you to pick up the skills in no time at all.
"My son had a fantastic 3 days and really enjoyed his time there. He has not been to a camp before and he is already looking forward to your next camp." Coachclass Parent
“My son has just spent a really informative, enjoyable and engaging 3 days. He is already asking when he can attend the next one. I particularly wanted to single out Lee (Coach). He was great with the kids and taught the subject in a lovely manner that the boys could understand.” Coachclass parent
“Jack and his team mates had a fantastic time. I was extremely impressed with your coaches who kept a large group of players happy, warm and enthusiastically learning basic rugby skills for 3 full on days” Coachclass Parent
If you would like any further information on the Coachclass program then please contact Ryan Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for booking your place on the London Wasps 3 Day Coachclass at Drifters RFC on Monday 17th to Wednesday 19th February 2014
Location: Drifters RFC Farnham Common Sports Club, One Pin Lane, Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire, SL2 3QY
Timings for the days:
9.00am - 9.45am Early Drop Off
9.45am - 9.55am Registration
10.00am - 3.15pm Coaching
3.15pm - 3.30pm Coachclass Awards and Pick up
Activities will continue whatever the weather so please remember to bring the following:
• Rugby boots or appropriate footwear (with your name or initials clearly displayed)
• Rugby training kit and protective equipment (as required and all clearly labelled)
• Gumshield / mouthguard (we strongly recommend that each participant wears a gumshield or has parental permission not to wear one)
• Change of wet-weather clothes (as required and all clearly labelled)
• Drinks bottle (we recommend a 1 litre bottle of fresh water). You will receive your free BRITA fill and go bottle at the end of the first day.
• Any required medication and instructions (please inform the Coachclass Staff during registration)
• Suncream (if appropriate and to be applied by the participant)
• Insect repellent and insect bite cream (to be applied by the participant)
• Packed lunch (We will be able to confirm the availability of a hot meal option closer to the course date)
• Signed letter from Parent / Guardian allowing the participant to leave the venue during Coachclass hours - i.e. for a dental appointment, doctor appointment etc
*In the past a number of children have had to sit out activity in adverse weather conditions because they have not brought enough clothes to keep the warm and dry. Please make sure that if your child gets wet in the morning they have something clean and dry they can put on for the afternoon session.
Thank you once again for making your booking and we look forward to seeing you in February.
COACHCLASS - TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Coachclass hours are from 9.45am to 3.30pm daily. Early drop off is available from 9.00am if necessary.
• London Wasps are not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours
• Registration is considered as acceptance of these conditions
• CoacHclass will be staffed by RFU accredited and CRB Enhanced Disclosure certificated coaches. The highest safety measures will be implemented; however we cannot be held responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions
• We strongly recommend that all valuable items be left at home
• London Wasps reserve the right to suspend any child that causes disruption to the Coachclass due to misbehaviour
• We may take photographs of course participants for use in future promotions and publications. Please inform us if you have any objections to your child being photographed
Cancellations made 6 weeks prior to the camp start date will have the option to:
• A 50% refund of course fee
• Or the option to move to a similar course (subject to price alteration. NO refund will be made on a cheaper course)
• For any cancellation made after this a credit note will be offered for the amount that was originally booked (minus the £2.50 booking fee) that can be redeemed against any non residential coachclass over the following 12 months.
• Any cancellations made within 6 weeks of the camps start date will not be refunded.