Book your Camp!
Gloucester Rugby are running a 5 day summer camp aimed at 8 to 13 year olds during the summer holidays that will include one of Gloucester Rugby's pre season fixtures.
The Summer Camp will provide youngsters with a fantastic opportunity to take part in a huge range of activities at a great price. The actiivities will include:
* Strength and Conditioning
* Command Tasks and Leadership Development
* A Stadium Tour
* A visit to the Gloucester Rugby training facility
* The chance to watch a Gloucester Rugby training session
* Match day Tickets for a pre season friendly and much more...
Places on the Summer camp are available now by booking online or by calling the Community Department on 01452 872286. Don't miss out!
All participants must bring with them lunch and refreshments for each day.
Please arrive for registration from 9.45am onwards at the Lions Den (The Shed side of the ground). Parking is available behind the JS Stand.
Participants must be picked up at 3pm.